Your Future Employer
RGF ’client is 100% foreign wholly owned company is the first Japanese General Insurer in Vietnam.
Your Key Responsibilities
1. Client services
- Timely renew insurance policies, strictly following Renewal Guideline of the Division
- Follow up client’s growth & requirements
- Design insurance program matching with client’s requirement
- Negotiate term and conditions with clients, keep & develop the relationship with clients
- Conduct Insurance seminars for both current and potential clients (explain the cover of insurance policy and claim procedure
- Arrange risk surveys
- Provide consulting services to clients, explore new clients
2. Business Administration:
- Assist supervisors to handle client services
- Prepare and submit the Quotations to clients as per Division’s Guidelines
- Check the policies issued by Business Processing (BP)
- Plan client meeting schedules
- Premium Collection
- Guide Marketing (MKT) back staff for daily works
3. Co-ordination with other Divisions:
- Cooperate with Claim staff for claim matters of assigned clients
- Cooperate with Underwriting (UW) division for daily works as well as arising matters related to UW process, survey schedule, fac. RI arrangement
- Cooperate with RI/BP for policy issuance/ Cooperate with IT for report & supporting tool
- Cooperate with Accounting Section for Premium collection
- Cooperate with Legal for compliance issues
- Timely prepare periodic reports as required by the Manager
5. Staff Coaching
- Support MKT back staff, MKT executive staff in daily works
Our Key Requirements
- University Graduation.
- At least 5 year of experience in activities of Non-life Insurance.
- English fluency, Strong marketing sense, clearly understand working procedure & flow chart.
- Well know all insurance products and be able to explain to clients their coverage.
- Be highly aware of requirement to be professional to provide high quality service to clients.
- Good presentation & negotiation skills
Additional Job Information
- Attractive and competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary Guaranteed Bonus, Short-Term Incentive Bonus, various types of allowances and subsidies (telecommunication allowance, pocket subsidy, special language subsidy, risk surveyor subsidy, hotline duty subsidy, clothes support subsidy, lunch support subsidy, transportation subsidy)…
- Premium healthcare insurance package including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code to employees and their entitled families’ members
- Training opportunities sponsored by the Company (on-job-training, soft skills, professional knowledge and certificate (ANZIIF, CII, ACCA, Actuary…), technical exchange seminar…).
- Minimum of 15 annual leave days; Annual health check-up at high standard level.
- International and professional work environment with high ethic and compliant culture.