Your Key Responsibilities
- Build, plan, execute, analyze and optimize digital performance marketing through various channels (i.e., Paid Search, Facebook, Instagram, Google, Apple Search Ads, Appsflyer, Appannie…).
- Prepare campaign reports and data visualization as required, including achieved vs. Target KPI’s(NDU, MAU, etc.), analysis and suggestion for next period.
- Plan and develop trendy localized marketing content and implement in company’s social media platforms.
- Active suggestion and recommendation on strategic campaigns and data analysis on output of engagement (measuring its impact and effectiveness).
- Collaborate with user insights to develop optimized marketing content.
Our Key Requirements
- People who have at least 5 years’ experience in launching successful marketing campaigns, branding awareness is good.
- People who are self-motivated, driven, dynamic and willing to frow within the business. Not afraid to go the extra mile as the business is still in the startup phase.
- Someone who has leadership skills who can mentor and develop people in the team. Not someone who is “standoffish”, willing to be hands-on and grow with the team.