|Job Title||Distributor Finance Manager|
|Disciplines||Finance & AccountingJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City|
Your future employer:
Our client is a well-known MNC Consumer corporation who are looking for an experienced candidate to fill the role as Distribution Finance Manager (HCMC, Vietnam) with below information:
- Assist line management in planning activities at distributors
- Be in charge of finance activities with distributors; financial statements consolidation; and regional performance reports.
- Manage Vietnam commercial packages and relationships with key distributors in term of finance
Our key requirements:
- University Degree on finance or economics
- Experience in Inventory/fixed assets and cash accounting
- At least 1 years’ experience in Planning and Commercial related areas.
- Proven cross-function coordination
- Strong analytical skills and analytically creative
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Strong on judgment, analysis and resolve problem.
- Proficient skills in MS Office (excel macro programming required)
- Advanced in English
- Knowledge in PDCA is a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of budget management, KPI setting and strategic long term planning.
- Exposure to commercial teams and process
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now.
This job has expired