|Job Title||E-commerce Director Confidential|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
Ecommerce Director- Ho Chi Minh city (Open for both Vietnamese and Expats)
1. Manage the company's P&L
2. Define merchandising strategy (omni & online)
· Develop ecommerce-led sell more plans based on analysis and gain support from Merchandising Head Quarter & Omni Marketing team to get sales back to target and to get online exclusive promotion plans.
· Propose & execute principle of visual merchandising (SKU order, PLP, PDP display) for each category on Online store.
3. Lead online customer experience including UX/UI, Website Content & SEO
· Review customer experience across touchpoints (app, website mobile, website desktop, tablet) with clear priority calls and measurable KPIs
· Spearhead A/B Testing Plan & Analysis for proposed changes in customer experience.
· Grow organic search again via leading SEO screening, auditing & improvement with agencies and execute SEO principles with content team.
4. Lead technical team to deliver optimal online experience across touchpoints (web, app, mobile, tablet) & platform transformation if any
· Lead technical team to deliver sprints, test on time and manage adhoc workloads from MKT team, UX/UI, Merchandising, Content team and NK IT team).
· Partner with Thailand CTO team to deliver cross-sharing technical solutions (Google Analytics, Email marketing, Tagging Fix, etc) and platform transformation if any.
5. Ensure discipline of the business operation: Define operation standards for Telesales and Online delivery requirements and work with Logistics/Operation to deliver the KPIs & tracker.
Strong ecommerce know-how in term of UX/UI, Content/SEO, Online Merchandising. Experience on Electronics ecommerce is a Plus.
At least 7 years in ecommerce management position, including P&L responsibility.
A proven track record in developing ecommerce capability from scatch or turning around an ecommerce business.
Rich agency network globally to get the right resource in both technical and commercial solutions for the business.
Additional Job Information
Contact person Ms. Phuc Phan - 0906 486 606 (email@example.com)
Please be noted that all applications' information will be kept confidential; and only shortlisted applications will be contacted.
This job has expired