- Our client is a leading supplier of food products through guaranteed quality, modern technology, greatest service, and non-stop development.
- We are looking for an Engineering Manager who will coordinate and support all processes related to the maintenance of the plant s physical structure, equipment, and the production and environmental systems.
Your key responsibilities
- Maintain appropriate performance reports for building, production, environmental
- Ensure optimal performance of all mechanical and electrical equipment to include continuous improvement, downtime reduction, energy consumption reduction, measurement, environmental impact.
- Establish collaborative internal and external relationships: engineering services team members; plant departments; outside contractors and vendors
- Develop, evaluate, and maintain preventative maintenance processes
- Ensure safety rules are clearly understood and followed
- Understand and effectively participate in the plant safety process
- Train, develop, and coach team members
Our key requirements
- Background in Mechanical Engineering/ Mechatronics Engineering Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 05 years of experience in a relevant position. Experience of working in the FMCG industry or heavy industry
- A good understanding of Quality Systems and standards
- Familiar with Solid works 3D and autoCAD 2D