|Job Title||Engineering Manager|
|Disciplines||Manufacturing & EngineeringJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Da Nang/Hue/Quang Ngai|
Our client is one of the largest precision injection molding companies
• Manages the SMT manufacturing engineering department by providing leadership and direction on the day to day activities.
• Knowledge of electronic components, flow planning and work arrangements, experience in managing automation production lines
• Supervises provides leadership, assigns projects, and coordinates day to day activities for the SMT engineering department to meet KPI.
• Develops and coordinates procedures that follow the new product introduction (NPI) process and ensures the transfer between sites is seamless and successful.
• Works with Equipment manufacturers to negotiate prices, improve their products and services & drive process improvements at their level. Directs equipment standardization and calibration between sites.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
• Knowledge of SMT manufacturing and material procurement, IPC expert, and supervisory experience.
• Must be able to effectively communicate through oral and written English.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• Must possess leadership, motivational and logical thinking skills. Problem-solving skills and creative thinking are required.
• Must be a strong team player to support team goals and objectives
This job has expired