Your future employer:
You will work for a leading software and SAP solution corporation in Vietnam.
- Report to CEO, manage a team of 80+ ERP consultants
- Prepare SOW/Proposals/Contracts.
- Do budget planning in incorporation with entire Company
- Set quality objectives for ERP department based on the company’s every year objectives.
- Plan out the operational schedule and objectives for ERP department, monitor and control incurred operations.
- Support sales and marketingTeam doing based pre-sales activities.
- Support development of technical skills and business knowledge related to ERP & related aspects.
- Take part in the company’s professional activities, and offer experienced ideas for improving company processes.
- Co-operate with other teams to do training for team and company
- Carry out data analysis for all done projects of ERP department twice per year to foresee the trend of productivity, quality, and performance to have preventive actions accordingly.
- Be aware of and improve customer satisfaction.
- Other tasks
Our key requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above of Computer Science or Business Administration
- 10 years++ of experience, 3 – 5 years at the same level/positions
- Experience supervising and managing professional ERP consultants.
- Experience in SAP implementation and/or other kind of ERP solutions
- Leadership, Management & Communication, Negotiation, Problem Solving, Team work, Analytical thinking
- Ability to organize, manage and expand the existing business accounts
- Ability to organize and manage all resources of ERP department to ensure the readiness of resources, efficient usage of resources, to realize all projects to match the objectives of the business as well as the objectives of the company
- Excellence at English
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or call Ha Nguyen, Managing Consultant at +84 28 3823 8800 – Ext 322 to discuss further.