|Job Title||Event Manager|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
This is an American company that sells health, beauty, and home care products.
1. Annual Operation Plan:
Assist Sales & Training Head to fine tune annual operations plan for special events including Amway Business Owners - ABOs/Distributors) incentive trips, activation with initiatives & action plan.
2. Event Planning & Execution:
• Manage master plan of special event with initiatives & tactics, budget, measurement for all event types.
• Lead to develop & consult with event owner to set event strategy, risk mitigation, conceptual plan & measurements.
• Oversee all events planning & execution to assure an optimal guest experience, efficiency & compliance.
• Lead planning & execution for ABO incentive trips, major company events - Regional meetings, LRBP meeting….).
- Liaise with internal clients to find out event requirements.
- Lead brainstorming & develop event proposal including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing & budgets, risk mitigation, communications...).
- Coordinate with concerned departments for vendor bidding, prices negotiation, on-site inspection & final decision making.
- Lead to deliver events on time, within budget & meet client's expectations.
- Post event evaluation for improvement opportunities.
3. Event Policy & Planning Process:
• Develop & maintain event policy & planning process aligned with global guideline.
• Oversee event policy administration & support changes/ improvements in practices, policy & procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree of Public Relations, Communications, or Hospitality.
• At least 8 years experiences of event planning & management.
• Experience of interpreting and applying data analysis, developing procedures & policies.
• Expert knowledge of principles & practices of quality & service management in hospitality.
• Advance working knowledge of event planning, budget planning, administration & financial control.
• Thorough working knowledge of applied risk management principles & practices.
• Communication and marketing skills.
• Project management experience.
• Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure to ensure the efficient running of an event.
• Organizational skills and attention to detail.
• A flexible, target-driven, proactive approach.
• Problem-solving skills and diplomacy.
• Ability to lead and motivate a team.
This job has expired