Your future employerWe are looking an Executive Cluster Director (Expat - Western) based in HCMC for our client is one of leading International Schools in Viet Nam.
Your key responsibilities• Manage the successful operation of school campus assigned
• Manage the campus and ensure the efficient and effective running of the school and the school programmes, in line with the agreed budget and plan, to the benefit of all stakeholders
• Manage Principal or School Manager at the school and, at the same time, line manage the two deputy heads of section and the senior team running school in the campus
• Work closely with the Chief Central School Service Director and Head of Academic Division from an academic and service perspective
• In association with academic staff, contribute to the process to continually refine and develop the learning-focused product that the schools will deliver, including:
o Implementing the educational quality standards that will be used to measure the quality of learning- focused provision in the school – these standards should cover cost effectiveness in addition to pure educational quality and will include the delivery of commercial objectives in the school
o KPIs to track the delivery of the education against internal and bench marked standards – highlighting areas of non-compliance and working with colleagues in the school to implement
• It is crucial that in working with other Executive Cluster School Directors and colleagues, both the post-holder and work together in a transparent and collegiate manner at all times to ensure that policies, plans and activities are balanced in ensuring commercial and educational success
• Put in place processes that keep heads of division up to date with National, UK and international school educational developments
• Keep a close and open dialogue with Head Office and other Executive Cluster School Directors and division heads on all educational and operational issues, reporting to the Executive Chairman as appropriate
- Ensuring that the MOET staff adheres to standards, reporting requirements, policies and instructions required of the MOET curriculum and DOET (Department of Education) and as set by central Academic Division
- Ensure that the Cambridge curriculum is implemented in combination with the MOET Curriculum as set by Academic Division policies
Our key requirements1. BA or Master degree in Education, Economics, International Business, Business Administration; ...
2. Fluency in English (native)
3. At least 5-10 year experience of Executive an International School (Head of Schools) with 4-5 years experience in Asia and familiar with Cambridge curriculum
4. Deep understanding about educational market, and have a good social relationship and network and good management skills and operation....