|Job Title||Factory Logistics Manager|
|Disciplines||Business OperationsJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Others|
Our client is a big global industrial manufacturer, with high-quality standards. They are expanding business in Vietnam and looking for talented logistics manager to join their global team in Vietnam to drive the business forward.
- Work closely with vendors (manufacturers) to optimize their operation.
- Run and manage the operation and staff of logistics in all aspects to optimize efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Direct departmental resources to fulfill daily operation effectively and efficiently;
- Establish and maintain good relationship with service vendors, factories, internal and external customers to build rapport;
- Regularly visit factories to identify improvement opportunity to optimize their operation efficiency and to meet overseas buyers’ audit requirements and also trade compliance.
- Optimize local company’s operation to pursue higher efficiency and accuracy;
- Drive Logistics staff to deliver departmental mission, KPIs or targets set forth;
- Assist Corporate Logistics and Regional Logistics Manager to manage the performance (KPIs) and relationship with all 3PL service providers;
- Compile and periodically refresh SOP or SI; Propose changes for improvement;
- Oversee system data integrity and timeliness in Logistics aspect and shot problem in time;
- Track and trace all approved process improvement projects to testify and report their effectiveness;
- Support global logistics initiatives;
- Guide staff to closely monitor and to boost OTD performance at each origin site;
- Review and assess logistics analysis reports regarding shipment forecast, container utilization and vendor performance;
- University graduate
- 8 to10 years' relevant factory and shipping experience, with minimum 2 years’ experience in managerial level;
- Proven experience in daily factory logistics operation and customers’ factory audits
- Good knowledge in the import and export customs formality of Vietnam an asset;
- Familiar with local export practices of forwarders & carriers;
- Possess high degree of management, delegation, leadership and organizational skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese ; Fluent spoken Mandarin.;
- Possess market intelligence in logistics field (Vietnam and/or overseas) an asset.
- Candidates from cities other than Haiphong will also be considered and relocation assistance will be provided.
- Well versed in factory material and shipping operation ;
- Well versed in annual factory audit conducted by overseas buyers ;
- Logical, open-minded, self-motivated, responsible, independent, easy-going to hand around with people of different level, presentable;
- Good computer knowledge;
Consultant name: Vuong Le
RGF Executive Search Vietnam
This job has expired