Your future employerThe Japanese garment manufacturer that started restructuring its operations and human resources. This is the great chance to involve to improve company with Japanese Director and strong business culture. It will massively expand business and the employee in 2018.
They are looking for a Factory Manager based in North Vietnam to manage overall operation of the factory.
- Be responsible for all factory operations and staff
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectation
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shippingAllocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements
- Influence and learn from below
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- Get contact with government and customs as company representative
- Support General Director and discuss with factory plan
- Bachelor degree
- Experienced in factory Manager with 1000 employee
- Language skills
- English business or Japanese business
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or call Mr. Vuong Le, Associate Consultant at +84 24 3937 7979 to discuss further.