Your future employerOur client, a leader in consumer goods sector, is looking for a Finance and Accounting Director to manage a team and being part of the business' Senior Management Team. This role requires a personable leader to join a close knit office and mutually supportive team.
Your key responsibilities- Direct and/or manage the activities of one or more specialized functional areas of accounting in accordance to accounting principles, practices and procedures
- Oversee the development, modification, review and implementation of accounting systems, reporting methods and controls, policies and procedures
- Partner with the Management Team to ensure the delivery of company goals
- Advise management on issues related to compliance and legal regulations
- Track and measure business performance versus annual plan and/or goals
- Prepare ad-hoc management reports per request of the Management and Head Office
- Manage, coach and develop staffs of accounting and finance teams.
Our key requirements- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 3 years working experience at similar positions in FMCG, MNC or Retail corporation
- Be able to travel frequently
About you- Good at Microsoft Office, experience in working with ERP system is highly preferred
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking, strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Proficient in English