Your future employerIn pursuit of the strategic vision of being the creator of "building health and creating social value", Our Client is committed to becoming a pragmatic comprehensive corporation focusing on investment and development while exploring diversified new businesses. Its business scope covers residential and comprehensive development, real estate development and operation, industrial cooperation and customer service,etc. Our brand name with nationwide reputation as a provider of consistent quality products and professional services.
Your key responsibilities1. Financial Management
- To manage the Project in terms of financial aspects, including but not limited to handling compliance and legal issues, accounting, fund management and general project planning on an ongoing basis in a timely manner; analysing the fund requirements, coordination with lenders to facilitate smooth procedure of debt disbursement;
- To be skilled with budgeting and financial management, both to help internal financial teams complete Projects according to estimated budgets and to oversee Project’s financial performance. To balance big-picture business goals and long-term forecasting with day-to-day oversight of cash flow, revenue, and expenditures in order to make well-informed decisions.
- To submit financial reports, management reports and shareholder reports according to laws and guidelines and helps support organizational performance by delivering a high level of project completion; to conduct periodic reporting to board of management and when necessary, to regional team.
- To create and maintain good relationship with banks and financial institutions to finance the Project; to actively participate in conducting negotiations for financing agreements with lender(s) and to work with internal and regional financial team to get internal approvals for funding the Project.
- To build, work with and motivate cross-functional and regional teams to implement a project schedule and ensure that teams meet milestones throughout the project lifecycle with a view to completing Project according to both internal and external deadlines
- To actively seek methods to enhance overall efficiency and performance by taking a more active role in day-to-day work within the project lifecycle or identifying cost-saving opportunities at the organizational level, to identify areas for improvement and develop solutions to prevent project delays and help the Project meet its budgetary and cash flow goals.
2. Commercial Management
- To track implementation and execution of the existing and future project agreements/ contracts to ensure compliance with legal regulations and organization’s policies in line with international standards and best practices.
- To lead negotiation with contractors/vendors with support from in-house counsel to resolve contractual and commercial problems and assess risks.
- To initiate, discuss, finalize and implement service agreements with various service providers, consultants, advisors during the execution of the Project(s) in coordination with other internal departments;
- To continuously work to strategically expand, preserve or improve procedures, standards or policies whilst sticking to regulatory guidelines.
Our key requirements- University degree or equivalent in accounting, finance, commerce or economics, preferably with a degree in MBA;
- Strong language skills in Vietnamese, English and computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, database;
- About 5 to 10 years’ experience in developing Real Estate projects; knowledge of the regulatory and legal framework in Vietnam
- Experience leading a multi-functional team, including resources such as technical, finance, human resources, legal and planning is a key asset; the ideal candidate should bring the credibility to lead a team in achieving operational excellence.
- Having good communication skills
- Having good leadership skills and strong business acumen
- Good team player with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Having experience in working for a foreign investor, most preferably