Your future employerIntegrated logistics resides at the world’s most important intersections, where the flow of goods creates an effective link between carriers. Our value-added services ensure the flow of goods continues seamlessly and supply chains stay lean and optimized for success. Our business holds top positions in automotive, technology, consumer goods, trade fair logistics, special transports, and special events logistics.
Your key responsibilities• Leadership of reporting analysis for contract logistic P&L performance – based on existing current finance report systems (CPRS , LFS ,Formal Budget)
• Support positive development of company finances by analyzing P&L; monitoring variances vs budgets and forecasts
• Manage and monitor cost reduction initiatives, identifying trends, and communicate findings and recommendations in reports to management.
• Managing ad-hoc requests and queries from local, regional and Head Office management
• Support investment projects with general review, profitability (ROI) analyses, approval process
• Overall responsibility for the implementation of internal forecasting process, including monthly rolling forecasts.
• Support development of improved P&L reporting at operation level (accruals, allocations, claims)
• Support the management of CL data entry into Finance systems and reports
• Innovation – continuous improvement of reporting and analysis tools.
• Investment Application sponsor to ensure correct data and narrative
Our key requirements• Degree holder or equivalent industry specific qualification, preferable in finance accounting , contract logistics or freight forwarding industry
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in international freight forwarding / logistics industry