Your future employerA Singapore-based technology company offers a great working environment and a competitive base salary. There will be a clear path and various opportunities for the talented finance professionals who are ready to take their career to the next level.
Your key responsibilities- Collate, prepare and interpret reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries, and financial statements
- Undertake strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Undertake research into pricing, competitors, and factors affecting performance
- Control income, cash flow, and expenditure
- Develop and manage financial systems/models
- Carry out business modeling and risk assessments
- Liaise with managerial staff and other colleagues.
Our key requirements- Have minimum 07 years of experience with a manufacturing or industrial background
- Have knowledge of Vietnamese and international accounting standards and tax regulations (VAS, IFRS)
- Experience in handling subsidiaries and foreign investors
- Fluent in both English and Vietnamese
- Hold University degree (Pre-requisite), and ACCA/CPA (preferred)
- Ready to relocate to Tra Vinh
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or contact An Le (Ms), our Consultant at +84 8 3823 8800 (Ext: 308) or email email@example.com to discuss further.