Your future employerOur client is a leading global investment manager and business builder in logistics, real estate, infrastructure, finance and related technologies. Our combined investing and operating expertise allows us to create value for our customers and investors. We operate across Brazil, China, Europe, India, Japan, and the U.S. and have US$89 billion in assets under management in real estate and private equity funds.
Our subsidiary is an industrial and logistic facility development and operation platform focused on Southeast Asia, and backed by the mother company.
Your key responsibilitiesPosition Goals
• To support the firm in providing the accounting, financial and management information for Vietnam
• To provide support in finance and accounting matters and towards the growth of the firm’s business in Vietnam
Accounting & reporting
• Maintain/Oversee the daily accounting records for Vietnam entity and holding subsidiaries on a monthly basis
• Payments, wire transfers processing & daily cash flow management of the entities
• Assist in the annual external & internal audit, and tax, corporate secretarial compliance
• Implement and ensure compliance with internal controls and any statutory compliance requirement
• Reporting to investors/headquarter on a quarterly basis (or as assigned)
• Assist in loan administration and loan covenants
• Review and analyze financial statements of the entities and related subsidiaries, including proper conversion from local GAAPs to IFRS.
• Review and report monthly cash positions. Ensure optimal cash management including entities and related subsidiaries
• Assist with fund compliance/corporate governance matters
• Provide transnational and analytical support to acquisitions, fund managers and asset managers on real estate transactions (acquisitions, dispositions, restructuring, financing/refinancing) in Vietnam
• Involve in capital structuring and tax planning for acquisitions & restructuring.
• Co-ordinate and liaise with headquarter team, investors, fund managers, asset managers, consultants on finance, reporting & tax matters, liquidity and cash-flow management, queries on portfolio’s performance & financial forecasts
• Assist client/Fund Managers with investors’ requests & inquiries on financial and accounting information
Our key requirements• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance with a reputable University, Certified Accountant or equivalent qualified
• Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience
• Big 4 Audit experience is preferred
• Experience in real estate industry a preference, but not a must
• Proficiency in written and spoken English is must
• Technically strong in financial reporting and accounting standards (Local GAAP, IFRS)
• Client focused, confident and have integrity
• Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds from different region including liaising with headquarter team, investors, bankers, auditors and consultants