|Job Title||Franchise Manager|
|Location||Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City|
Your future employer:
An international educational organisation with over 30 years of experience. They offer a working enviroment where talent is appreciated and gives every individual an opportunity to pursue an extraordinary career.
As a Franchise Manager, you will lead and run the fledgling educational franchise business, which includes developing a franchise team, making and implementing a yearly business, sales and marketing plan.
- Break the new business into the market, and develop it aggressively, exploiting all available marketing tools to attract franchisees
- Oversee the selling of the franchise to investors internationally, with a focus on China and Vietnam
- Be responsible for building and leading a dynamic team of: Sales & Marketing staff to attract franchisees and build franchise brand, administrative staff to liaise and manage franchisees, ensuring they set up correctly and follow the guidelines relating to the franchise product and Legal/Accountant to handle contracts and finances
- Develop a business plan / budget and implement it
- Be responsible for achieving the set goals/targets
Our key requirements:
- Entrepreneurial mindset, strong in marketing
- Experience in bringing a new business into the market
- Experience in building and managing a dynamic team
- Appropriate formal business qualifications
This job has expired