Your future employer:
Our client, one of a leading consumer finance companies, is looking for Funding Legal Manager. If you would like to take challenges in MNCs working environment and develop your leadership skills, this is the right opportunity for you.
Report to: Chief Legal & Compliance Officer
Job Level: CEO – 2
No. of surbodinate: 1
To administer and directly conduct all funding legal works in timely and efficient manner to ensure the business of the company runs legally and smoothly. Specific works include, but not limited to, the following key tasks:
- Research, analyze and provide legal advices on the funding activities of the company
- Prepare, draft, revise, review and/or provide comments on all documents, agreements, templates and/or other documentation of the Company in relation to funding activities
- Assist the Treasury department in the negotiation of all funding contracts
- Participate and represent the company in all litigation and other legal procedures in relation to the funding activities of the company
- Assist other departments of the company in funding and other related legal matters
- Translate relevant contracts and other materials into English or Vietnamese
- Legal update
To assist the Chief Legal and Compliance Officer in building, management and development of funding legal team and be responsible in managing the work quality of funding legal team;
To support business legal department, compliance department and other departments in certain legal and compliance matters
Our key requirements:
- University degree in law, preferably also from abroad
- Minimum 5 years of experience in funding activities in a major law-firm or bank
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledgeable in funding activities and market standards
- Multi-tasking, high adaptability, resilient
- Work well under high pressure
- Problem solver
- Solution provider
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or contact An Le (Ms), our Consultant at +84 8 3823 8800 (ext: 313) or email email@example.com to discuss further.