Your future employer:
One of the world’s leading manufacturers of pumps and pump systems for the building technology, water and industrial sectors with headquarters in Germany.
As a General Industry (GI) Sale Manager, you will play as an independent contributor and join dynamic team based in Ho Chi Minh City, report directly to Managing Director of Vietnam and take care of channel partners/distributors and end-users management. This position is responsible for both individual sales targets as well as responsibility for the team target for the segment itself.
- Responsible for achieving the segment sales target for the subsidiary
- Responsible for developing and executing the team sales strategy
- Responsible for growth and development of direct reports (internal and external) in order to execute strategy developed for the segment
- Responsible for preparing reports to management on current position of the segment and any current and future actions for the segment
- Develop pricing structure for the segment in line with broader strategic direction of the subsidiary
Our key requirements:
- Bachelor of Business, or Bachelor of Engineering
- Exposure to sales and supply chain processes from production sourcing to delivery
- Experience in leading a team of 2 or more employees
- Proven ability to manage conflicting priorities between distributers, partners, suppliers and employees
- Strong business development skills to develop new markets and segments
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or call Linh Nguyen, Consultant at +84 28 3823 8800 to discuss further