Your future employerAn international trading company that focuses on attracting and investing to the most talented and qualified people. They offer programs that motivate, educate and promote a healthy work-life balance.
Your key responsibilitiesAs a Graphic Arts Department Manger, you will demonstrate a commitment to the mission and core values of the Company and support best employment practices through the implementation of equal opportunity, fair treatment, respect for the confidentiality of employer and employee matters, and perform leadership toward all members of the department.
Reporting to: General Director (Japanese).
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all aspects of Graphic Arts business in Vietnam
- Establish the annual and mid-term business planning of the department in accordance with the Company’s directives
- Review analyses of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine departments’ progress toward stated goals and objectives
- Confer with General Director and other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions
Our key requirements- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject area plus 10 years relevant experience
- Intermediate knowledge of General Accounting Practice Rule
- Have sufficient experience in multi-cultural/multi-national business environment
- Have in-depth understanding of business management and group activity facilitation
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to changes in market status