Your future employerAn Industry leader in Vietnam’s luxury real estate segment, The client has a finger to the pulse of the local market, with projects that represent the apex of quality, innovation and sophistication in the luxury property market
Your key responsibilities- Monitor all accounting activities to ensure all transactions fully recorded in accordance with accounting principle, comply with tax, all relevant regulation, and Group policy.
- Be responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations, handle full spectrum of financial and accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, Tax, etc.
- Ensure proper and accurate accounts reconciliation on a monthly basis;
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts, review all financial reports and accountingstatements to ensure they have been accurately prepared
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up. Reviewing and implementing controls and procedures to enhance business operations
- Prepare internal management reports for weekly/monthly
- Perform cost tracking, monitoring and controls, work together with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
- Be responsible Tax compliance & Internal/external Audit
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations in analyzing variances and cost analysis
- Coordinate and instruct all departments head to complete the plan/budget for the company by year
Our key requirements- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting
- Candidate with experience working in Real Estate is an advantage.
- Experience doing Account Consolidation and managing multiple subsidiaries