Your future employerA leading foreign Bnak in VietNam is looking for a Talent for a role Head of Collection based in HCMC
Your key responsibilitiesThe Collections Head accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval.
• Manages one or more teams, staffed by multiple Collection Unit Supervisors.
• Integrates subject matter and industry expertise to develop collection strategies to limit portfolio delinquencies.
• Directs area supported through responsibility for delivery of end results, shared responsibility for budget management and accountable for resource planning.
• Manages occasionally complex and variable issues with significant departmental impact.
• Applies in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function; and, requires basic commercial awareness.
• Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of how own area collectively integrates to contribute to achieving overall business goals; requires basic industry knowledge.
• Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
• Manages all training and development needs for assigned team. Evaluates subordinates' performance and makes recommendations for pay increases, promotions, terminations, staffing etc
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Bank, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
Our key requirementsQualifications:
• 6-10 years prior Collections experience strongly preferred
• Call center or production management experience - Senior level experience in a related role, commensurate people management experience
• Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required to persuade and influence others; may negotiate with external parties Ability to make sound decisions that reflect good judgment Exceptional performance management abilities Experience driving Cust
• Bachelors degree, potentially Masters degree