Your future employerOur client is a global leader in Technology, and is well-known for its innovation. They have been developing new technologies and innovative products that enhance the lives of its customers, employees and global communities.
They are now seeking for a Head of Home Appliance Business to join their fast growing and ambitious team.
Your key responsibilities• Formulate strategic marketing/sales directions and strategies for the CE products group & define the product range / mix across the country.
• Identify product gaps & business opportunities to grow the market share for the country
• Oversee the Planning of New Product Introductions and the development of suitable models for the country.
• Manage the development of product launches across the country
• Support the development of the Business Management Plan & Stretch Plan
• Prepare various reports to RHQ on market trends analysis and sales & market share development per product group
1. Business Leadership:
• Lead Multifunctional (PM, Sale, SCM, Finance, Trade, MKT) team to develop and get full alignment for the Business Vision, Goals Strategies & building blocks to deliver goals of total Digital Appliances, Audio Visual, B2B business.
• Lead multifunctional team (Sale, Marketing, SCM, Finance) to develop and execute the plans to deliver all KPIs (Sale, SCM, AR and Profit)
• Be the champion of the Category and Product Positions. Ensure all the plans are in line with brand guidelines
• Drive the right drumbeat and systems to ensure we have in-depth visibility of 4Ps issues across functions and come up with plans to address it on time
• Break barriers to deliver goals
• Challenge the status quo and lead team to develop gap closure ideas or to challenge stretch target
• Challenge team to come up with plan to deliver BAS/DAS target
• Lead P&L and coach PMs to ensure we have right visibility on right issues and recommend ideas to cover the gaps
• Support and Challenge Sale Go-To-Market strategies and executions to ensure we deliver the business goals
• Drive collaboration and synergy across teams and executions to grow the business
2. Initiative Leadership:
• Lead & align Annual Business Initiative Calendar & Gap closure plan with MD and HQ/RHQ
• Lead & align Flagship initiative plans & budget with MD and HQ/RHQ
• Challenge & inspire team to come up with new local initiatives to challenge stretch target
• Champion & track progress of SSF & SMF Framework for the whole team
3. Organization Leadership:
• Develop and drive High performing team (right structure, system, culture and people):
• Org chart & R&R / KPI
• Recruit, coach and train people
• Create Best Practices & Break barriers
Our key requirements• Possess a degree, preferably MBA in Marketing/ Brand Management from a reputed institute.
• Candidates should have prior experience of minimum 10-12 years in strategic marketing/ brand building with strong track record of delivering results. Minimum 5 years of experience leading and develop people.
• Strong marketing planning, decision making and execution capability in a fast paced electronics or FMCG industry.
• Strong Leadership skills - Creative, Resourceful & Strategic minded.
• Independent, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good analytical and high adaptability skills.
• Ability to travel at short notice.
• Ability to travel regionally (~50%) and at short notice.