Your future employerOur client is looking for a dynamic and result-driven Head of Digital Banking with an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset. The ideal candidate will develop and execute the digital banking strategy and business plans, lead the digital transformation initiatives, as well as be responsible for delivering superior service quality for customers.
Your key responsibilities- To plan and implement digital banking strategies, to realize the strategies and objectives, policies and business plans set by the Board of Directors and the General Director
- Coordinate, control and coordinate with units in implementing digital initiatives/projects across the bank.
- Initiate, develop and manage Fintech's financial technology partner ecosystem and apply digital technology to develop products and services to create the capacity to provide digital banking services, attract developing new customer sets.
- Research, analyze the market, classify customers in order to detect the needs related to digital banking services, thereby developing proposals (offering), coordinating existing support units actualize with products, service
- Research, propose, and directly participate in improving business processes to integrate digital technologies such as mobile technology, data analysis, media, and social networks, and new payment method. .. with the goal of improving customer experience.
Our key requirements- Degree in Information Technology, Banking and Finance, Economics, and Trade
- 5-10 years of experience in deploying technological solutions for the banking and finance industry
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in technology, digital banking, and customer experience
- In-depth knowledge and extensive experience in the field of IT, application of digital technology in the field of banking and finance; and the ecosystems of the Customers involved. Professionally trained in information technology
- Experience in implementing business projects of digital technology services and developing Fintech partner ecosystem
- Expat candidate is preferred
About you- Strong organizational and management skills
- Strong skills in developing and implementing strategies, medium and short-term plans for digital transformation activities
- Strong data and information analysis skills