|Job Title||Head Of Engineering|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
• Design, build, and implement a technical roadmap and execution plan with agile delivery for the next generation platform that powers a large amount of consumer audience.
• Ensure the technical execution of roadmap goals with best practice, sustainability and efficiency in mind.
• Contribute in technical planning sessions with senior leaderships as to new platform developments and features.
• Lead, mentor, and support a team of passionate technical professionals fostering a high performance culture.
• Provide architectural & engineering expertise in all areas of application development.
• Motivate and inspire developers and evangelize the architecture’s features for the enterprise.
• Ensure adherence to the software development lifecycle across engineering team members.
• Ensure that any created product is centered around with excellence and quality.
• Work with other business units and collaborate with technology leaderships on roadmap execution.
• Steward multiple engineering groups through the agile delivery process while optimizing the way that the team works.
• Plan and manage the overall delivery roadmap for multiple technical initiatives.
• 10+ years of overall technical implementation experience as either a senior developer or team lead
• 5+ years of experience as an Engineering Manager
• Extensive cloud experience preferably in Amazon Web Services or Azure.
• Extensive experience building services in either a micro-service or SOA setting.
• Experience implementing with third party ERP, CRM and DMP.
• Experience with ecommerce platforms e.g. Magento, Shopify, BroadLeaf
• Experience with both traditional RDBMS platforms such as Postgres or Mysql but also exposure and experience to NoSQL based platforms such as MongoDB and elastic search.
• Interoperability framework experience; Protocol Buffers or equivalent.
• Expert knowledge in service topology, protocol, security and discovery; SOAP, REST
• Full understanding of the software development lifecycle.
This job has expired