Your future employerOne of Vietnam’s top employers in securities/financial service, they offers a professional atmosphere, a competitive base salary, and the opportunity for you to develop with world-class professionals with extensive experience.
As the Head of compliance, you will be joining a team based in HN and in charge of Legal & Internal Control Department and Money Laundering Control Department.
Your key responsibilitiesLegal & Internal Control Department
- Perform monitoring and inspection of units in compliance with the regulations and professional procedures of the company and current law in order to ensure the Company operating safely and effectively.
- Advise the Board of Directors, CEO and branches on the organization, management, direction and administration of the company’s operations in accordance with law, the Charter and the regulations of the Company to improve the performance
- Lead or participate in the drafting of the Charter, general rules and regulations of the Company; assume the prime responsibility and coordinate with the units in the Company in reviewing and systematizing documents on the organization and operation of units, divisions; the rules and system of business processes of the Company; developing a plan to handle the results of the review and submit it to the CEO;
- Build up the contract system, forms serving the regular business of the Company;
- Provide legal opinions and participate in the negotiation on products and services, new investment plans or contract preparation for signing;
- Strengthen relations with lawyers, law firms or related legal organizations to provide timely information and legal documents related to the Company's operations and legal services for the Company;
- Collect, systematize, keep legal documents related to the Company's activities; Disseminate and train on new legal documents related to the Company's activities to related individuals and units;
Money Laundering Control Department
- Prevent money or property of illicit origin from investing in the securities market in order to conceal or obstruct the verification of the origin, nature or location, movement or ownership with money, property due to crime.
- Know and update customer information;
- Take necessary measures to deal with suspicious transactions;
- Control of compliance with anti-money laundering regulations and procedures;
Our key requirements- Be a lawyer
- Good competence of English
- Have experience in reviewing contract/deal relating to Investment Banking
- Experience in equivalent positions at securities companies is an advantage
- Plan and manage time efficiently
- Good presentation capabilities
- Work independently
- Ability to work in teams
- Take initiative in approaching and handling work
- Focus on the results and follow up to the final step
- Ability to communicate effectively and convincingly
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or call Hoai Phan, consultant at +84 24 3937 7979 to discuss further.