Your future employerA 100% foreign own company in the agriculture industry is looking for a Head of Legal and Compliance to lead the Compliance Sub-department. If you are looking for an opportunity with a good benefits package, this job is for you.
Your key responsibilities- Lead the Compliance Sub-department: hiring, defining scopes of responsibilities and tasks, managing a team of 04 lawyers to provide comprehensive legal support to the company
- Monitor process of submitting and obtaining for all licenses, certificates, approvals of Company; Audit license obtaining process, license filing;
- Create, develop and manage the system of monitoring all licenses, certificates, approvals;
- Review contracts; manage legal risks; take part in contract’s negotiation if required
- Standardize contract template and guidance for applying contract template;
- Provide legal advice for various legal issues to all business unit; consult management for legal risks for Company’s projects;
- Manage Resolution books, Minutes of Meeting; Corporate/Group policy; coordinating with Company Secretary for a meeting of the Board
- Monitor and supervise compliance with internal policies and government regulations.
Our key requirements- At least Bachelor Degree on Commercial Law
- More than 7 years of working experience as an internal consultant in a manufacturing company or law firm (preferred law-firm)
About you- Time-controlling skills, Planning skills, Analytical skills, Communication skills
- Having sense with the organization structure
- Microsoft Office Skills (Words, Excel, PPT, etc.);
- Good in English