Your future employer:
A global energy and petrochemical firm which has presence in 80 countries. They offer comprehensive training and development opportunities that bring your career to the next level.The company is seeking for a Head of Marketing who will be responsible for making local marketing plan, constantly driving excellence of the whole marketing process. You will need to ensure top line growth, delivery of channel and product/sector specific targets in line with the strategic business direction.
- Make national marketing plan on basis of solid understanding of central marketing strategy/cluster plan and local market needs.
- Contribute to the enhancement of CVP offerings and help to secure growth opportunities by implementing local tactical promotional activities when required.
- Measure and monitor performance, track progress/PIR of marketing activities, evaluate local implementation effectiveness and efficiency
- Ensure all local sales staff are properly armed & fully trained with the relevant marketing / sales tools required to support the product / channel CVPs for effective communication to customers
- Manage SP&A budgets and conduct reviews and agree implementation activities that support the marketing strategies for the business
- Market, retail and competition information consolidation and analysis, ad hoc systemic competitors analysis including competitors marketing organization, sales policy, marketing activities
- Develop appropriate platform and communication vehicle to share best practice across sales region.
- Streamline on CP process
Our key requirements:
- Good communication skills and strong interpersonal skills. Ability to effective communication and engagement with all levels in sales team
- Strong drive to succeed, open-mind to new initiatives and challenge
- Result-oriented, strong customer focus
- Good expression (written and spoken) in the English language
- Sensitive to operating across different industry segment.
- Must be highly self-motivated and able effectively to manage self and many competing priorities
- Ability to coach, harmonize and motivate team members to achieve the agreed targets
- Analytical and problem-solving capability
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Ms. Huong Nguyen, Partner at +84 28 3823 8800 to discuss further.