Your future employerRGF’s Client is the world's leading reputable insurance and finance group with over 100 years of operating experience is present in many countries around the world.
Your key responsibilities- The focus of this role is to plan, co-ordinate and control the activities of the policy owner service team to maintain and enhance client experience and meet organizational and operational objectives
-Manage team to process on contractual transactions within established service level standards (accuracy & time), productivity and cost efficiency
o Developing objectives for the Policy Owner Service day-to-day activities, ensure it’s in line with company goal
o Monitoring and evaluating service quality with key metrics (turnaround time, error rate, non-cash payment ratio, etc.)
o Day-to-day supervision of direct reports and staffs (including job performance, attendance and professional development)
o Ensure effective and consistent communication throughout the team, encourage feedback and customer insight in order to enhance the customer experience
o Tracking and measuring productivity and compare to benchmarks, find way to increase productivity
o Investigate and resolve escalated issues or complaint from clients and internal business partners relating to policy services
o Ensuring all relevant communications and data are updated and recorded Ensure all activities complied with approved Standard of Procedures (SOP) and relating policies
-Drive Collection performance, ensure smooth team operation towards achieving pre-set targets
-Partnering with Distribution, IT, Product and other business areas to clarify product design and define the best operational procedures, system enhancement to meet the business needs.
-Develop and manage budget; Analyzing variances; Initiating corrective actions.
-Develop annual plans for Policy Owner Service’s operational efficiency including staffing solution
-Responsible for hiring staffs, managing and evaluating staff’s performance; Identify and address staff training and coaching needs
Our key requirements- Strong knowledge of Business law and insurance legal framework
- Deep understanding of Life insurance business.
- Having pension business understanding is an advantage.
- Project management experience at least 1 year
- Able to communicate fluently in both Vietnamese and English, both written and verbal
- FLMI certificate is preferred
- Strong technical background and knowledge of life insurance, pension
- Client and results focused, with an ability to work with customers to understand and act based on their needs, assess risks, and achieve a valued result
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across teams, departments and divisions
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills (collaborating, questioning, listening, writing, observing), with an ability to influence change through thoughtful recommendations
- Service oriented mindset with strong problem solving and complaint handling skill to handle escalated or sensitive client issues, identify root cause and propose relevant solution, and propose root cause fixed as well