Your future employer:A leading multinational insurance company. They promote teamwork and collaboration and provide a proactive and dynamic working environment.
They are seeking for a Head of Product Propositions who help develop and maintain a holistic mapping of relevent propositions for different customer segments that is aligned with the company strategies.
- Implement and effectively leverage customer/distribution researches for proposition concept development and validation
- Build/design propositions in light of adequate consumer insights/research findings, ensuring the propositions are unique in market and relevant for customers and distribution channels
- Drive the end-to-end implementation, ensuring timely delivery of proposition projects
- Lead the overall product launching and communication campaigns, ensuring effective engagement of partners, distribution channels and other internal/external stakeholders
- Strengthen product marketability and relevancy through positioning/packaging, product customization for channels, product promotions etc.
- Manage and run the monthly local product steering committee for effective decision making
- Manage the product portfolio to ensure delivery of target product mix, achievement of company financials and other distribution/customer related objectives
Our key requirements:
- Hold a University Degree in a business related discipline
- Have 8 to 10 years' working experience in product development for financial service industry
- Be able to think strategically, plan, propose and influence senior management and related stakeholders
- Passionate to explore and do new things.
- Be able to work well with a wide range of people, internally and externally. This includes working with partners, channel heads, Reinsurers, Regulator etc.
- Be able to communicate and write effectively in English and Vietnamese.
- Good analytical skill.
- Open minded
- Quality Approach
- Commercially minded
- Innovative and creative
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or call Ly Huynh, Principal Consultant at +84 3823 8800 to discuss further.