Your future employerLeading PET converter in Vietnam, specializing in bottle blow-molding, injection molding, and cap compression molding.
Founded in 1993, The company is now the leading in PET manufacturing with the most modern and productive PET packaging production lines in Vietnam. At the core of our business, we have achieved a commanding position within the Vietnam market, thus allowing us to proudly state that: one out of every three PET bottles in the market is produced by the company. The success harvested from our core business has allowed the business to diversify to the manufacturing of plastic closures, with a specific focus on compression cap molding
Your key responsibilities• Design, implement and lead a global risk management strategy for the organization,m Support the Legal Executive Board on embedding a risk aware culture
• Ensure compliance with regulatory obligations whilst taking a commercial and practical approach to risk based challenges and offer appropriate solutions
• Continual drive for enhanced efficiency and client service (internal and external) in all Risk and Compliance processes
• Develop, lead and motivate the Risk and Compliance team to maximize effectiveness
• Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
• Manage the successful delivery of compliance projects ensuring technical excellence and a practical/business driven approach. Support and lead on Group projects as assigned