Your future employerAn American based metal parts manufacturer
Your key responsibilitiesBased in HCMC, the Head of Sales will be responsible for APAC sales by growing sales to direct end users and pushing sales through distributors’ engagement. You will be managing a sales team across region-wide and report directly to the General Director.
- Participate and contribute in formulating the overall Sales Strategy for assigned countries in Asia Pacific.
- Achieve regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change
- Meet regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives
- Maintain and expand customer base by counselling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities
- Identify capitalize on opportunities for the sale of the Products and Services
- Gain an understanding of all accounts needs and demonstrate how the Company products and services can be utilized to their advantage
- Select, develop, and coach a professional sales team to meet or exceed specific goals for profitable revenue growth for the countries
- Implement the company's sales process to establish a culture of consultative selling to customer's decision-makers at all levels
- Pursue identified business prospects, participating actively in the planning and sales process for new business opportunities
Our key requirements- Have more than 6 years' sales experience of metallurgy and/or similar products (with at least 3 years' in a managerial role)
- Fluent English, Mandarin & Bahasa language skills (required)
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation communication skills
- Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy
- High level of financial and business acumen
- You will need to travel extensively within the Region
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Economics or related field is preferred