Your future employer:A leading financial institution in Asia. They offer many opportunities for employee to grow and to contribute regardless where they come from and how long with the business.
They are seeking for a Head of Segment, Marketing and Digital product who will be based in Ho Chi Minh city and take care of the domestic market. You will also reporting to both Regional Head of Segment & Marketing, Digital Bank and the Country Head.
- Drive segment performance, identify levers/ develop initiatives to increase share of wallet and deepen relationship.
- Ensure balance between specific local country requirements that would trigger changes to the overall regional digital solution that would make the overall bank less scalable, balanced against a failure to meet the specific needs of the local country customers
- Research, identify, develop and partner with relevant eco-system partners to jointly develop the differentiated solutions and overall customer experience
- Develop and execute segment content and drive business development initiatives and partner management
- Accountable for country YPF segment business plans
- Set, seek approval, and own the business KPIs for the digital bank in the country e.g. deposit balances, number of customers acquired, etc.
- Serve as the country head of the digital bank within the country partners, staff and media, resolving any “white space” issues regardless of ownership that could impair the digital bank proposition
Our key requirements:
- Experience in segmentation in a customer-centric role is a pre-requisite
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, futuristic, ideation and strategic skills
- Partner and eco-system development experience is preferred
- Experience in effective marketing communications
- Experience in developing customer value propositions
- Digital experience would be an added advantage
- Ability to work and manage ambiguity
- A natural influencer with collaborative nature
- Action oriented – resourceful and creative
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or call Ly Huynh, Principal Consultant at +84 3823 8800 to discuss further.