Your Future Employer
We are supporting one of the biggest commercial Bank in Vietnam to hire talented Head of Trade Finance - Operation Division who manage the Department's activities to ensure the services provision to customers and Division's operations are carried out quickly, safely, effectively, and economically. Incumbent will building and leading a dynamic team of employees, providing customers with efficient, specialized and friendly services.
Your Key Responsibilities
1. Create action plan for department
- Develop, deploy and manage budget and action plan.
- Proposing resources and solution to perform the department’s functions and tasks
- Proposing and coordinating to build, make suggestions to improve operating model, operating flow (system / process),
- and product development related to the operations of the department.
- Coordinate to identify, propose, plan, manage, coordinate and/or participate in projects related to the division's
- operations, ensure the operation process and products delivery.
2. Provide trade finance operation services
- Receive and resolve transaction requests /transaction tracking, consult and process transactions as assigned.
- Receive, learn, propose, and coordinate to solve problems and difficulties in the process of trade finance service,
- operate daily business processes at the departments.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate customer interaction environment, deploy customer experience activities
- throughout the transaction time, ensuring all activities focus on clients (including external and internal clients).
- Approving the implementation of improvement initiatives within the department. Proposing improvements process, new
- system improvement applications
3. Compliance risk operation control management
- Coordinate in developing tools to support control operation/compliance issues and risks related to the department's operations.
- Guide, remind departments’ staffs in arranging and completing documents properly, sufficiently and promptly as bank’s policy.
- Identify and identify inadequacies, omissions and risks during operation, providing daily services to make improvements, changes in processes and / or related systems
- Control accounting, monitoring/reporting wrong balance sheet, promptly detect fraud transactions /over limit transactions /over authority to handle and solve.
- Contribute comments on the development / completion of regulations, processes and instructions related to services provision, operation of the Department in accordance with the SBV's regulations, practices and regulations.
- International practices, meet the business requirements.
- Coordinate to monitor data and information (both qualitative and quantitative) for period reports, in defined formats and instructions as required
- Provide data and records for Auditors and Inspectors (when required),answer questions related to the Department's operation
4. Human resource management
- Attract human resources to ensure both quality and quantity, manage, lead and optimize skills and knowledge of employees, train and develop each employee in the department.
- Showing career orientation development for employees, training, build a cohesive team with appropriate qualifications and qualifications.
- Periodically evaluate the staff performance, labor quality of the department. Proposals to direct management on recruitment, salary increase, promotion and personnel transfer
Our Key Requirements
- University degree or above in Economics, Finance, Banking
- At least 7years of experience, including at least 3 years of experience in a management role
- Experience in accounting, payment, foreign trade, foreign exchange services
- Understanding of Vietnamese and International laws related to payment, accounting, money laundering prevention
- Knowledge of relevant trade finance products and services in commercial banks, knowledge of market / international systems, regulations and practices
- Planning and goal setting skills, supervise, empower and effectively manage work
- Analytical & problem solving skills, decision-making skill
- Leadership skills, influence, conflict management.
- Coaching skills, working independently, teamwork
- Ability to think professionally, customer service mindset and manage risk operation
- Sensitive to customer requirements and managers, good in communication.
- Be able to work on pressure, quick response, dynamic and creative.