Your key responsibilitiesManage daily activity, material delivery plan and technical issue/improvement of area
Our key requirements- Maintain contract/business with HPDQ.
- Control inventory under our group’s target.
- Increase refractory performance in order to reduce customer’s operation cost and business cost.
- Plan, establish and monitor for any trial plan of new product or working/installation practices.
- Achieve above than our group’s target profit margin.
- Manage and reporting monthly consumption and invoice of area in-charge.
- Follow up payment collection.
- Manage and train team members, in term of technical and commercial.
- Support Safety Officer for any safety improvement plans and objectives.
- Ensure team is working in safe envelopment and following business Safety policy.
- Support and help Key Account Manager to grow our business in FHS.
- College or university graduated
- Prefer graduated in Metallurgical engineering/ Materials Science/ Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering or related field
- Prefer 3-5 years’ experience in Steel industry or Refractory industry
- Previous job related to refractory /steel making / maintenance / Project management
- Project management
- Refractory or steel making
- Understand with steel/Iron market
Skills & Behaviour:
- Good communication in English/Vietnamese
- Good in computer, email and reporting skill
- Ability to manage a team and team work
- Ability to work at heavy industry environment
- Ability to perform under pressure in a fast paced and changing working environment
- Must have a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to coach and/or teach in any of refractory area
Problem Solving & Complexity:
- Handle good inventory control
- Manage team to be work under business safety standard
- Handle customer complaints
- Customer Relationship Management
- Price reduction request from customer need to be decided by direct manager
- Material quality/performance should be get advice by Contract Manager and MNT Team
This position is for locals only and It opens for relocating candidate with attractive package.