Your future employerAs one of the leader in distribution and retail in Vietnam, this company is seeking an HR Director to ensure that all HR operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. They invest in training new employees and offer a professional working environment with great career progression opportunities. If you want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Your key responsibilities- Setup the HR system, C&B, and JDs
- Align business objectives with employees and management in designated business units
- Oversee and manage the work of reporting Human Resources staff. Encourages the ongoing development of the Human Resources staff.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, culture and competition
Our key requirements- Have a minimum of 8 to 10 years' experience in resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.