Your future employerOur client is one of the leading groups in consumer goods, food production.
Your key responsibilitiesØ Build the workforce for the new factory as well as setting up the HR /Admin Department
Ø Leading and directing the HR team to deliver HR service to the business
Ø Managing Employee Relations, Performance Management, Training, Recruitment & Retention, C&B functions
Ø Reward advice and support employees on company benefits
Ø Policy & procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes.
Ø Working with senior managers, coaching them and advising on all people issues.
Ø Dealing with complex disciplinary, grievance and HR issues…
Ø Managing HR budget
Ø More details to be discussed in the interview
Our key requirements• University graduation
• 5 -7 years of working experience in human resources management
• Having at least 5 years of HRM experience of companies with at least 1,000 employees, with priority given to manufacturing industries: Agriculture, Aqua, F&B, FMCG, Garment, Footwear, and Electronics…
• HR – Admin background, Vietnam Labor Law and other related business law.
• Confident directing HR-Admin and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
• Experience of dealing with senior and challenging individuals
• Ability to present the HR function as part of the bigger business picture.
• Skills: good communications, problem solving, ability to set up, organize, implement HR policies and HR plans.
• Good English skills in both writing and speaking
• Good computer skills