Your future employerOur client is a foreign manufacturer in food industry, agriculture and breeding sector with plants and farm in nationwide Vietnam. We are hiring HR Manager for South Region (Long An, HCM, Dong Nai, Binh Thuan, Binh Dinh).
Your key responsibilities- Support Board of Directors in implementation and improvement the people function that underpin the business culture. The broad areas include employees matters, compensation & benefits, reward, professional growth, communications and performance management.
- Lead and direct the Human Resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business.
- Employee Relations managing absence, disciplinarians, grievances, sickness etc.
Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement.
- Performance management: Coaching managers on performance management
issues and processes.
- Learning and Development: Providing guidance on development for managers and their team.
- Training: Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that
need attention and improvement.
- Recruitment & retention: managing talent and succession planning; talking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns.
- Reward advice and support employees on company benefits
- Policy & procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes.
- In conjunction with the Head of HR-GA, ensures all company policies and
procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
- Working with senior managers, coaching them and advising on all people issues.
- Deal with complex disciplinary. Grievance and HR issues, using HR and company
knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making.
- Managing HR budget.
- Number of subordinates: 19.
- Reporting line: National HR Head, General Director/ Deputy General Director
Our key requirements- HR-GA background, Vietnam Labor Law and other related business law.
Strong understand of employment law.
- Confident directing HR-GA and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
- Experience of dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals.
- Ability to present the Human resource function as part of the bigger business
- University graduated or higher
- Having at least 5 years of HRM / HRD experience of companies with at least
3,000 employees, with priority given to manufacturing industries: Agriculture,
Aqua, Garment, Footwear, Electronics...
- Skills: Good communication, problem solving, ability to set up, organize, implement HR policies and HR plans.
- English: fluently
- Computer: Excel, Word, Visio, Power Point.
About youWorking location: Dist 7, Ho Chi Minh City. Business travel is required.
Benefit: 13th month salary, year-end performance bonus, phone + meal allowances, business travel allowances,
Annual leave: 18 days