|Job Title||HR Manager|
|Disciplines||Human ResourcesJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Hanoi|
A manufacturing company is looking for an HR Manager to be responsible for overall HR daily operation, include recruiting, training, payroll, performance review, employee relationship.
- Assist in the employee onboarding process, employee’s data collection and work with the HR Service Center (HRSSC) to upload employee’s data on time.
- Draft probation agreement for the new employee and make sure to sign the code of conduct and probation agreement with the employee.
- Evaluate the probation and sign a labor contract with the employee after probation.
. In charge of the termination process, include termination agreement, record termination checklist and send all documentation to HRSSC.
- In charge of monthly payroll sheet and related tax issue, send monthly salary details to all employee.
- Renew commercial insurance and physical examination yearly.
- Maintain recruitment channels, post new positions in time, first phone call screening and arrange face to face interview with the hiring manager.
- Make salary proposal, background check and offer letter for candidate.
- Be responsible for a residence permit and work permit for expats and track it yearly.
- Be involved in and support other HR projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Human Resources or related field
- Five years in HR work experience, prefer to have experience in the manufacturing environment.
- Be familiar with local labor law, employment act, and practices.
Additional Job Information
- Good oral and written English skill.
- Local person and can speak Vietnamese.
- Solid commitment to customer or employee service.
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work.
This job has expired