|Job Title||HRBP Assistant Manager|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
This is an American company that sells health, beauty, and home care products.
• Work with Partners & Recruitment team to select right talents at right job and right pay to organization;
• Facilitate onboarding process to provide total experience to new comers
• Deploy Focus Group Discussions to understand employees’ insights and drive Employee Opinion Survey action plan at functional level for employees’ sustainable engagement;
• Leverage 2 way & transparent communication and clarity culture through functional defined channels such as Department Meetings; 1: 1 conversations; Team Building…;
• Promote inclusive & servant leadership for building trust & respect relationship between leaders & direct reports;
• Support Partners & Line Manager for review Organization structure including Headcount Planning, Working Process, Job Scope and Role & Responsibility for productivity & efficiency;
• Support Partners to identify core functional skills for future success and implement identified needs;
• Support Partners & Line Manager to identify right people and input right insight for Corporate Leadership Programs;
• Experience to work and collaborate with and across multiple stakeholders (local/regional/global).
• Proven ability to build partnership and strong influencing communication skills.
• General knowledge about HR (C&B, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, etc.)
• Good command of spoken and written forms in both English & Vietnamese.
• Excellent in communication & presentation skills.
This job has expired