Your future employerOur client is a global company in the automatic data capture and process automation markets, specialized in the designing and production of bar code readers.
1. Core Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain strong brand presence in both online and offline channels to attract talents
- Establish and maintain strong presence in Universities to bridge path for fresh graduate hiring
- Identifying possible sources of candidates
- Cooperating with recruitment agencies and advertising services if and when necessary
- Making necessary administrative arrangements, conducting interviews, preparing subsequent reports and recommending candidates for further consideration
- Take health examination for successful candidates
- Prepare & manage Letter of Appointment.
- Make the 1st labor contract for new hire
- Report recruitment status to Manager & Corporate HR
- Monthly organization chart updating; Making a proposal for any changing or organization as requirement
- Manage procedures of: Resignation, Termination, Dismissal, Internal transfer
Internal Labor Regulations Control
- Establish & control Company policies
- Control Company rules & regulations
- Following and take immediately action for any violation from employees, make sure each action is complied with labour law & company working regulation
HR Data Support
- Manage Employee data and documents.
- Support good decision making through reliable and timely HR related statistics analysis (Turnover, Labor Cost, etc) and provide relevant recommendations in accordance with business needs
- Controlling Total headcount
- Manage HR reports to Corporate and Government.
2. Core Responsibilities
- Perform special projects or assignments as required
• Bachelor's degree in BA and related
• At least 5 years of Recruitment activities, prefer to the candidates has worked in manufacturing factory.
• PCs and various Excel skills.
• Good command in English both writing and speaking.
• Good interpersonal skills