Your future employerOur client is a foreign company in retail/ fashion/apparel
Your key responsibilitiesHuman Resources & General Administration Department is responsible to develop sustainable working environment & dynamic career development opportunities for all staffs in Head office and stores by providing tools & regulations, policies in term of Human Development to organization and providing advice, truly customer service to staffs
This role is expected to be HR Business Partner for Head office with various responsibilities both in Human resources & general administration areas for Head office members
• Support HR Manager to provide specific insights/ solution to all Departments to support and ensure Compensational, Headcount budgets are aligned with the plans.
• Responsible for interview and selection for approved vacancies and onboarding management for new hires in Head offices
• Handle international assignment of expats such as licensing, visa/work permit, settlement in host country & Global HR.
• Support for visitors come to Vietnam & local members travel
• Ensure benefits scheme for local & Expats are applied fully & in good condition
• In charge of maintaining and improving office working environment by managing whole cycle of GA works in office
• Handle other administrational tasks required
• Provide advices to staffs in Head office when needed. Keep a close and professional relationship to be able to update and support any issues on time.
• Ensure that formal consultation processes take place with all affected staff and the trade union.
• Communicate needs proactively with HR Manager & HR team to develop integrated solutions to deliver value added service to all Departments.
• Support driving Employee Engagement activities effectively in collaboration with HR team & other departments to build the desired company culture.
• Support HR Manager to manage Performance Management process in Head office
Our key requirements- Fluent English
- MS office, Excel
- Around 4-year experience in HR, good understanding of recruitment and Vietnam labor market.
- Have customer service mindset
- Dynamic, agile, good interpersonal skills.
- Bonus: Twice a year + 13th month bonus
- Pay raise: Twice a year, based on the performance
- Allowances: transportation, parking
- Interview rounds: 2