|Disciplines||Human ResourcesJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Hanoi|
A fashion company is looking for an HRD, who will promote and implement human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs. The ideal candidate will report to the CEO.
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Supporting strategic objectives.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health
- Managing employee KPI
- Train and maintain HR staffs
- Designing and directing training programs.
- Local candidate
- 10+ years of working experience, 35-50 years old
- Experience in HR planning, recruiting, training
- Have experienced working as an HR director or HR manager in a Vietnamese company
- Understand law, regulations, and policies
- Experience in KPI management
- Retail and manufacturing company experience is preferable
- English proficiency is plus
- Have worked as a VC/PE portfolio a plus
This job has expired