Your future employer:
One of the largest manufacturing company in the world. They offer a great working environment where you can excel your potential both professionally and personally.
They sought-after an Human Resources Director who promotes and implements human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs; directing staff.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing administration & human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition and development, staffing, employment processing, compensations & benefits, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention, internal communications, CSR, employer branding, labor relations, administration and security.
- Manages administration & human resources operations by attracting, recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, developing, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing changes.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with governmental and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Our key requirements:
- Four-year university degree required, Master Degree preferred.
- 15 year plus experience in HR field, minimum of 8 years in management position.
- Experience in manufacturing environment with 2,000+ headcounts
- Excellent Written and Spoken English
- Strong at Human Resources Management, Talent Acquisition and Development,
- Strong at Building Relationships and Managing Profitability
- Strong at Organizational and People Skills
- Ability of Retaining Employees
- Customer centric, Teamwork and Traveling ability
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or contact:
Minh Huynh (Mr.) | Associate Consultant – HR Function| RGF Executive Search Vietnam
T: +84 28 3823 8800 – Ext: 314
Room 903, 9F Central Plaza Building, 17 Le Duan Street, District 1, HCMC