|Job Title||IARCS Manager|
|Disciplines||Finance & AccountingJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
A global leader in the professional services industry providing audit, tax, advisory and outsourcing services.
The ideal candidate will led projects of enterprise risk management supports, internal control and business process reviews services to identify the improvement opportunities, provide the optimal recommendations to address the control gaps and support the clients in implementation of proposed action plan.
Drive and manage project plan (timeline, budget and scope), the project risks and the clients’ expectation.
Lead and coach the project team to develop and provide the quality deliverables.
Review the deliverables (i.e: process documentation, internal audit program, internal audit reports, etc.) for Director’s/Partner’s ultimate review and approval.
Prepare services proposals for business development
Deliver the technical training to the Senior team members
• University graduate in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent.
• CIA, CISA, ACCA or equivalent is desirable.
• 5-8 years of relevant experience in either external and/or internal audits, risk management
• Strong knowledge and understanding of:
- Internal audit methodologies (e.g. risk-based audit, performance audit, compliance audit, etc.),
- Process analysis,
- Risk assessment, and
- Internal controls (including IT controls)
• Demonstrated good industry knowledge in either financial services/banking, FMCG, real estate, oil & gas, and others
• Effective report writing skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Well established understanding of business dynamics and operations
• Proficient MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project skills
• Ability to travel
• Demonstrated “can do” attitude with fast learning ability
This job has expired