Your future employerOur client is a major MNC and a global leader in industrial garment and textile sector
Your key responsibilities- New style details need transfer to IN Line IE
- Giving the Information about Re-Train DLO
- Responsible for Packing method & issued specification
- Meeting with Inline IE about DLO Efficiency
- loss time need to Maintain to get minimize
- Responsible to keep ready all equipment for line Feeding.
- Maintain with checking GSD/ACI/NSI SAH issued in shop floor
- Responsible to issue all correct specification to the IE
- Work place improvements need to do for easy methods.
- Responsible to keep the IE with proper training with proper tools
- Quick decision need for substitute material use for production.
- Identify Low efficiency DLO with proper reason
- Join some project as: audit, kaizen, cost saving project…
- Responsible for Kaizen projects
Our key requirements- At least 3 to 4 years working experience in the same position for large company’s size
- Good command in English, both oral and written
- Good at Microsoft office/excel/PowerPoint...
- Good at process improvement (based on LEAN, GSD, SAH, PDCA, Line balancing…)
- Good at Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001, 5S, Process-Quality Tools…).
- Have wide knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and efficiency
- Hard working and trying to learn and catch up with the work demand
- Able to work successfully and productively in a team environment or independently and deal with multi-tasks effectively
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and challenging environment
- Active person
- High integrity and good working attitude