|Job Title||Infrastructure Business Analyst|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
• Identify and manage stakeholders, understand stakeholder interests and ensure that impacted stakeholders have a common understanding of new features or changes introduced by the solution.
• Define scope and high-level requirements for input into inception phase activities, e.g. business case development.
• Gather, analyse and document detailed functional and non-functional requirements, ensuring that these are well understood by all impacted stakeholders and project team members.
• Gather, analyse and document functional specifications, comprising of use cases, user interface designs and data attributes, where required.
• Gather, analyse and document features, epics and user stories, within an Agile delivery environment.
• Define, analyse and document current and future state business processes using standards such as BPMN, identifying opportunities for process efficiency/improvements and incorporating these into the functional design of the solution to help achieve business goals.
• Perform requirements traceability of business analysis artefacts, ensuring that this is maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
• Facilitate workshops with business and technical stakeholders and perform walkthroughs with project team members.
• Support architecture, development and testing teams in requirements clarification throughout the project lifecycle and the Project Manager in project tasks and deliverables that relate to business analysis, e.g. analysis estimates, release planning or iteration planning.
• Keep up to date with BA developments and industry trends and actively shares knowledge with other BAs.
• Infrastructure experience (Network/Security/Platforms) preferred.
• Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management, requirements gathering and analysis, business process development and use case development
• Strong knowledge of the SDLC and involvement across the entire project lifecycle
• Consultative and open minded, with highly effective communication, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Excellent workshop facilitation skills
• Experience in both waterfall and agile methodologies, and able to bring ‘fresh’ ideas to the project team and BA Practice
• Demonstrated ability to take on accountability for complex pieces of work and work autonomously
• Flexible, able to adapt to change quickly and work with some ambiguity, yet still delivering quality outcomes
This job has expired