Your future employerAn international company in the retail industry is looking for an Internal Audit Manager to conduct risk assessments, creating a disciplined approach for companies monitored through annual audits. The ideal candidate will ensure governance and compliance are controlled and met and that accounting procedures are implemented.
Your key responsibilities- Built up and lead internal audit team according to the policies and standards
- Discuss and propose a risk-based audit plan
- Manage and supervise an internal audit team to conduct all audit works according to both annual audit plan and ad hoc
- In charge of assigned audit engagement in the execution of audit according to the annual audit plan
Our key requirements- Bachelor Degree in Internal Audit, Accounting & Finance, or Business Management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in internal audit, external audit or IT audit
- Certificate in Professional CPA/CIA /CISA is preferable
- Knowledge in the retail industry is a plus
- Experience in data analytic tools or audit software is preferable
About you- Good initiative, analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English