Your future employerA leading international real estate development group
Your key responsibilities• Focus on residential investment and business ventures identification as new markets with a platform for future growth
• Identify, evaluate, negotiate and implement residential development investment opportunities in new markets
• Be in charge of other responsibilities include handling land and approval issues, preparing cash flow forecasts.
• Finalize new business leads especially in the execution and follow up of matter related to the deal in residential development projects including identify, evaluate, negotiate and implement residential development investment opportunities.
• Perform feasibility studies on potential deals including conducting extensive market research and due diligence on the potential projects
• Prepare comprehensive Business Plans (including financial analysis) for Board approval
• Train and coach junior team members in investment analysis and management skills.
• Perform other relevant duties as required.
• Follow and implement the Environmental Management System (ISO 14001) and the Environment, Health and Safety Management System of the Company.
Our key requirements• A good Degree in Real Estate or Finance-related qualifications.
• At least 5 years’ experience in residential property investment and development. Understanding of property valuation principles is essential.
• A highly numerate, strategic thinker with good analytical skills and working knowledge of financial tools.
• Highly self-motivated and self-driven manner with strong business acumen.
• Resourcefulness with good interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work well under great pressure and adaptability to quick changes.