|Job Title||IT Enterprise Architect|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
• Will be responsible for broad Technical Architecture, technical standards and governance, driving technology strategy from an architecture perspective, across a portfolio of applications within Banking.
• Will evolve the capabilities of Banking and create an environment of perpetual innovation and transformation in technology strategy and architecture. You will work with various teams including Product, Information Security, Operations and Risk Teams.
• Participate in the development and maintenance of a business and system architecture and conducts business information flow studies. Provides integrated systems planning and recommends new or different technologies that will enhance current systems and support overall corporate and business goals.
• Conduct system architecture studies of new and existing IT systems to permit development of integrated systems that operate at low cost levels. Recommend the appropriate computer platform, work stations and communication linkage required to support distributed and client server business processes and information flows. Interfaces with business areas to ensure all initiatives support business strategies and goals.
• Serve as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member or as an individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Provides input on staffing, budget and personnel.
• The complexity and critical nature of this work require an individual who brings deep solution architecture experience, an understanding of technical trends and new innovation in the financial industry
• Have a strategic thought process, technical expertise in digital/automation engineering, financial services business acumen and senior leadership, influence and execution skills to the role.
• 7+ years of applicable experience
• Experience with application engineering within the Financial Services industry particularly Retail and Commercial banking.
• Broad technology architectural perspective and experience, deep knowledge of emerging technology trends.
• Strong knowledge of enterprise architecture and design, including architecture frameworks such as TOGAF.
• Strong knowledge of technologies such as Restful APIs, programming languages, CI/CD concepts, cloud hosting practices and big data technologies.
• Agile experience
• Technology and business transformation experience
• Hands on experience in building enterprise solutions with mature governance processes
• Seasoned professional with track record of performance for influencing sophisticated enterprise partners with competing priorities.
• Excellent partner & teammate to peers; can influence & resolve across organizational lines
• Superb relationship management and communication skills. Fantastic listener who can navigate the organization and bring multiple stakeholders together to achieve strategic business goals.
• Brings a personality that minimizes conflict and drives positive discussions, collaborates effectively and is inclusive of disparate opinions.
This job has expired